Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohit Khanna <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 13:22:22 UTC

Multithreaded DIH giving Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed solr 3.5

When i try running a multi threaded DIH in solr 3.5 I get the following
error "Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed ".

I have multiple entities mapped to fields, after the first query finishes i
get this error for every other query thats been mentioned in my
data-config.xml file.
I have mentioned the first entity as the root entity and have given the
threads parameter as 4. I can attach the file if required if you need to
understand better.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rohit K

Re: Multithreaded DIH giving Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed solr 3.5

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Hello,

AFAIK DIH is not multi-threaded at all. see

Regards

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev