Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Atluri Satish <at...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/13 07:13:51 UTC

Xdoc files are incorrectly transformed to HTML files

Hi

I am encountering a strange behavior, Maven 1.0 some times doesn't
transform xdoc xml file to HTML. it just renames xdoc.xml to .Html
extension with all xdoc tags.

Can some body help me understand where the problem lies?

bye
Satish

Re: Xdoc files are incorrectly transformed to HTML files

Posted by Atluri Satish <at...@gmail.com>.
I posted this issue in JIRA (Issue No: MAVEN-1465)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1465

bye
Satish

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.