Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anung Basuki <an...@ovo.id> on 2021/05/10 17:24:16 UTC

slow drop table

Hi All,

We are currently doing a POC of apache ignite:

Deployed in 10 bare metal servers each:
40vcores
256GB RAM

We got a table with 38 million rows, and when executing a drop table
statement, the query executes about an hour. How did this happen? Any idea
how to improve the drop table performance?

BR,
Anung

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: slow drop table

Posted by Anung Basuki <an...@ovo.id>.
Hi Alex,

Thank you for replying.
We gave Ignite 128gb heap space, and there is no other table beside that
sample table.
We will try some of the optimizations from the guide, will update later

Thanks,
Anung

Re: slow drop table