Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kurt Buff <KB...@zetron.com> on 2004/11/30 21:33:40 UTC

SA 3.0 lint error

All,

This is a relatively fresh install, new as of last week, not an upgrade of
an old system.

Ran spamassassin --lint as root, and got the following error:

'Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line
578.'

Where might I start in trying to correct this?

My local.cf is as follows:

report_safe 1
report_safe_copy_headers Received

add_header all Status _YESNO_, hits=_HITS_ required=_REQD_
tests=_TESTSSCORES_ bayes=_BAYES_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_

add_header all Level _STARS(*)_

use_auto_whitelist 0

use_bayes 1
bayes_use_hapaxes
bayes_path /home/filter/spamassassin/bayes
bayes_auto_learn 1

skip_rbl_checks 1
use_razor2 0
use_dcc 0
use_pyzor 0

dns_available yes

fold_headers 1

score BAYES_99 4.300
score BAYES_80 3.000
score HTML_FONT_INVISIBLE 3.5
score HTML_90_100 3.5
score HTML_WEB_BUGS 2.0
score USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO -50

Thanks,

Kurt

Re: SA 3.0 lint error

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Kurt

yeah ran into a similar problem with --lint option...not very nice error
messages. Must check bug list one this one...

I'd double check all the syntax for the options against the docs...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Kurt Buff wrote:
> All,
>
> This is a relatively fresh install, new as of last week, not an upgrade of
> an old system.
>
> Ran spamassassin --lint as root, and got the following error:
>
> 'Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line
> 578.'
>
> Where might I start in trying to correct this?
>
> My local.cf is as follows:
>
> report_safe 1
> report_safe_copy_headers Received
>
> add_header all Status _YESNO_, hits=_HITS_ required=_REQD_
> tests=_TESTSSCORES_ bayes=_BAYES_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_
>
> add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
>
> use_auto_whitelist 0
>
> use_bayes 1
> bayes_use_hapaxes
> bayes_path /home/filter/spamassassin/bayes
> bayes_auto_learn 1
>
> skip_rbl_checks 1
> use_razor2 0
> use_dcc 0
> use_pyzor 0
>
> dns_available yes
>
> fold_headers 1
>
> score BAYES_99 4.300
> score BAYES_80 3.000
> score HTML_FONT_INVISIBLE 3.5
> score HTML_90_100 3.5
> score HTML_WEB_BUGS 2.0
> score USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO -50
>

> Thanks,
>
> Kurt

the system manager.

Re: SA 3.0 lint error

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 03:33 PM 11/30/2004, Kurt Buff wrote:
>Ran spamassassin --lint as root, and got the following error:
>
>'Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
>/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line
>578.'
>
>Where might I start in trying to correct this?

<snip>

>bayes_use_hapaxes

Add a numeric 1 or 0 to the above..