Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 14:05:54 UTC

New Committers: James Timmins, Elad Kalif & Daniel Standish

Hello Airflow Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited *James Timmins*, *Elad Kalif *& *Daniel Standish* to become a
committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Congratulations James, Elad and Daniel. Welcome aboard 🛳.

Regards,
Kaxil
on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: New Committers: James Timmins, Elad Kalif & Daniel Standish

Posted by Ian Stanton <ia...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Karolina <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Timmins <ja...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID>.
Yay! Great job!

Posted by Tobiasz Kędzierski <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations ! :)

Posted by Elad Kalif <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Standish <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Hatter <ry...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Congrats all!

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Woohoo!

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: New Committers: James Timmins, Elad Kalif & Daniel Standish

Posted by Xinbin Huang <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to all!! Well deserved!

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all!!