Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/22 20:05:21 UTC

0.16.0-incubating

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that I'm planning on branching 0.16.0-incubating off of
master at the end of the week, is there anything that *needs* to be
included that is not already part of the milestone so we can get it added
and prioritize review?

Thanks,
Clint

Re: 0.16.0-incubating

Posted by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org>.
I've created the 0.16.0-incubating branch and will try to get a release
candidate built and up for testing/voting as soon as possible.

Re: 0.16.0-incubating

Posted by Dylan Wylie <dy...@apache.org>.
Hey all,