Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Anubhav Mittal <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 16:59:11 UTC

Support for creation of centers in Fineract CN mobile

Can somebody direct me to the documentation/gist of creation of centers in
Fineract CN mobile?

Regards
Anubhav Mittal
+91-8860732624

Re: Support for creation of centers in Fineract CN mobile

Posted by Anubhav Mittal <an...@gmail.com>.
  It is mentioned in the GSOC ideas list for Fineract CN Mobile.
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/1118175247/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+Ideas

Regards
Anubhav Mittal
+91-8860732624