Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by boyi <zh...@163.com> on 2020/06/01 06:35:21 UTC

How to use workgroup in version 1.3.0

     hi:

Workgroup changed in version 1.3.0

Now, the workgroup is no longer saved in the database. Instead, it is obtained through the directory of ZK

So in worker.properties How to configure multiple workgroups in??

———
workgroup 在1.3.0版本做了变化.
现在,workgroup不再保存在数据库中. 而是通过zk的目录进行获取.
那么在worker.properties 中如何配置多个workgroup ??

--------------------------------------
BoYi ZhangE-mail : zhangboyi_mx@163.com

Re: How to use workgroup in version 1.3.0

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks for your reminder, got it, haha

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

平头哥 <20...@qq.com> 于2020年6月9日周二 下午4:11写道:

回复: How to use workgroup in version 1.3.0

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

boyi <zh...@163.com> 于2020年6月2日周二 下午4:35写道:

Posted by boyi <zh...@163.com>.
hi:

Yes, but I didn't use k8s. In big data system, physical machine is often used, so the old version of workergroup is necessary for me.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.