Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by advait75 <ad...@retailwave.com> on 2010/02/14 07:27:37 UTC

Future date incoming inventory committed by Supplier

Hi,

How do I enter inventory that has been committed by the supplier to come in
on a future date? Also, once I do so, which tables do I need to look in to
see this info?

Thanks,
Advait

Re: Future date incoming inventory committed by Supplier

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I'd suggest to use the dates in the order's ship group (OrderItemShipGroup entity); you can do this using the input fields in the "ship group" box in the order detail screen.

Kind regards,

Jacopo