Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2023/03/21 09:09:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.3.2

Hi community,

After the release of 5.3.1 version, we have received a lot of feedback
from users and developers. Now we plan to release the ShardingSphere 5.3.2
version these days, which has made a lot of optimization and improvement for
these feedback.

Please refer to this release notes[1] to confirm whether it contains the
features you expect. If I missed anything, please remind me ASAP. If there
are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/discussions/24718

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere PMC
GitHub@TeslaCN

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.3.2

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and it is very helpful!

吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> 于2023年4月6日周四 16:29写道:

Posted by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org>.