Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Geoff Wiggs <gw...@orcastech.com> on 2005/05/04 02:15:02 UTC

Turbine? DBCP?

What ever happened to Turbine?  Is it still used with Tomcat 5.5.+?  If so,
where do I go to get it?  If not, then how am I supposed to handle things
like connection pooling?  Is there a good tutorial available?

I'm working my way through some examples that were written in previous
version of Tomcat.  Can anyone provide a little direction?

Thanks, List.

Geoff gwiggs@orcastech.com
www.orcastech.com

Re: Turbine? DBCP?