Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Haibo Zhao <zh...@cs.uga.edu> on 2008/07/04 17:01:50 UTC

Progress report on July 4, 2008 (follow-up)

Hi Luciano,

     Figured out how to submit patches via JIRA, and I am working on
other gdata operations. I think we should be able to finish
development phase 1 and support all gdata operations before the
mid-term evaluation.

     JIRA address:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2458?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

    Comments and suggestions are very welcome. Thank you!

    Regards,
    Haibo

Re: Progress report on July 4, 2008 (follow-up)

Posted by Haibo Zhao <zh...@cs.uga.edu>.
Luciano,

     I submitted two patches in the last two days via JIRA to support
GData operations: getFeed, getEntry and Post

     Operation getFeed and getEntry:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2458?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

     Operation Post:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2460?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel