Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/23 14:12:58 UTC

New releases for 6.x, 7.x and 8.Mx?

Are there any holdups for issuing new releases for the aforementioned branches?

Martijn

Re: New releases for 6.x, 7.x and 8.Mx?

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
My bad, missed to import wicket-devutils in my workspace. No hold ups from
me.

Thanks Martijn!

Pedro Santos

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for the response anyway! :-) Because it is an experimental module we can adjust / fix issues later on if there are any.

Just contact me if you want to try it out - I can help you with the setup (http/2 / jetty)

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 to roll out new releases.