Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/07/26 10:41:56 UTC

Re: Web Site source files outdated?

fine by me !

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>
26/07/2005 13:16
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Web Site source files outdated?

It looks to me that the docs in ws-axis/c/docs/ are much more recent
than those in ws-axis/site/src/cpp/src/documentation/content/xdocs/cpp/

Is it fair enough to copy the ones in ws-axis/c/docs/ to
ws-axis/site/src/cpp/src/documentation/content/xdocs/cpp/?

Any Objections or thoughts?

Thanks,
Samisa...

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 12:09, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi All,
>     It looks to me that the files in
ws-axis/site/src/cpp/src/documentation/content/xdocs/cpp/ are 5 months
old.