Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net> on 2004/10/24 19:40:55 UTC

3.0.1 Error in "make test"

I upgraded to 3.0.1 and noticed the following running "make test"

t/dnsbl.....Bareword found in conditional at t/dnsbl.t line 15.

Lines 14 & 15:
use constant DO_RUN     => TEST_ENABLED && HAS_SPFQUERY &&
                                        !(AM_ROOT && !IS_LINUX);

All the tests completed ok - I was just curious if this is something I
should check further...

Ed
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Randomly generated quote:
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
-Carl Jung, psychiatrist (1875-1961)

Re: 3.0.1 Error in "make test"

Posted by "Daniel M. Drucker" <dm...@3e.org>.
Ed Kasky wrote:
> I upgraded to 3.0.1 and noticed the following running "make test"
>
> t/dnsbl.....Bareword found in conditional at t/dnsbl.t line 15.
>
> Lines 14 & 15:
> use constant DO_RUN     => TEST_ENABLED && HAS_SPFQUERY &&
>                                         !(AM_ROOT && !IS_LINUX);
>
> All the tests completed ok - I was just curious if this is something I
> should check further...

I'm getting this as well ... can anyone comment?

Daniel Drucker