Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2016/10/13 08:49:56 UTC

AOO 4.1.3 announced on en-Forum

I have posted a sticky announcement of the availability of AOO 4.1.3 on the en-Forum, advising to use only the main download site and its redirection. Also in the posting is a link to the release announcement.

Rory

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: AOO 4.1.3 announced on en-Forum

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 10/13/2016 03:23 PM, schrieb FR web forum:
> I've announced on fr-Forum and modified index.html on fr website.
> Somebody can commit this page?
> Thanks

please have a look. I can see 4.1.3 on the "index.html" now.

Marcus

Re: AOO 4.1.3 announced on en-Forum

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.