Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joel Rees <jo...@alpsgiken.gr.jp> on 2002/02/18 10:21:53 UTC

3.2 serving 3.3's DOCs

I have the TOMCAT_HOME variable set to the v 3.2 installation directory now,
and Tomcat is showing me the v 3.3 documents.

Since the document tree is entirely separate, and I am not even running
Apache, I can't imagine how this is happening.

Any clues anyone?

Joel Rees

Re: 3.2 serving 3.3's DOCs

Posted by Joel Rees <jo...@alpsgiken.gr.jp>.
Browser cache.

You'd think I _enjoyed_ making a fool of myself in MLs.

Sorry for the more static.

Joel