Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2004/05/25 16:54:37 UTC

Database Isolation Level

Hi,

I am using cocoon's connection pool to make connections to my informix
database. I think the connection cocoon is making is trying to lock rows in
the database. In my application I have only reads no writes so I want cocoon
to make dirty reads instead. Is there a place where I can set this?
"set islation to dirty read;"

My connection params look like this

    <jdbc logger="core.datasources.myserver" name="myserver">
      <pool-controller min="3" max="10" />
      <auto-commit>false</auto-commit>
      <dburl>jdbc:informix-sqli://
dev:1000:informixserver=myserver;Database=mydatabase</dburl>
      <user>informix</user>
      <password>password</password>
      <driver>com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver</driver>
    </jdbc>

Thanks,
Anna.