Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org> on 2017/05/19 09:21:51 UTC

Re: No direct way to download Ignite Web Agent

Prachi,

We added "Download Web Agent" button on right top corner.
Please, try it.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: No direct way to download Ignite Web Agent

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

I think having fixed address pattern for all the versions or for the latest
one would be useful as well. That would allow for using tools like wget to
download it. Also, it worth mentioning such an URL in web agent console
when a new version becomes available.

Kind regards,
Alex

20 мая 2017 г. 6:58 AM пользователь "Alexey Kuznetsov" <

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Prachi,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: No direct way to download Ignite Web Agent

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Alexey,