Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Rakesh Sharma <ra...@expedia.com> on 2014/10/20 09:47:22 UTC

Help required for Sqoop Rpm !!!

Hi,

We are trying to generate an rpm for sqoop but it is taking time for us for the same.
If anyone has already created an rpm for sqoop, it will be of great help. Could you please provide us the spec file and send us step by step process to create rpm.

We are working on a  tight schedule and any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh.

Re: Help required for Sqoop Rpm !!!

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey man,

Sqoop project doesn't provide packages. I'd check with BigTop or one of the
vendors of Sqoop.

-Abe