Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Markus Heinisch <Ma...@trivadis.com> on 2006/10/04 08:04:17 UTC

AW: [SPAM] - tr:outputText and tr:selectBooleanCheckbox not affected by .AFDefaultFont:alias style? - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Hi Günther,

I noticed the same problem. I used a simple CSS selector like:

body, textarea, input, select, label {
  font: tahoma, arial, geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size: 12px;
}

Likely, you archive the same styling with a af|body selector.

Cheers,
Markus

Markus Heinisch

Dipl.-Inform.