Posted to user@roller.apache.org by peterd <pe...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 22:17:36 UTC

where to report RC bugs

Hi,

I've been (trying to) run 3.1-rc-6 tonight, and got some problems
(NoClassDefFound for RollerFactory, a.o.) Where do you want me to report
bugs? Jira, mailing list, or...?

Cheers
Peter

Re: where to report RC bugs

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Did you install the Hibernate JARs from the Roller Support project on java.net?

http://roller.dev.java.net

Matt

http://raibledesigns.com