Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gong Li <ee...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/19 14:44:09 UTC

About PDF+Lucene

Hi,

I use PDFBOX to extract the text in the PDF and then use Lucene to index and
search. Finally, I can find the context of the keyword but in String.

Question: I need to create a new PDF which contains the context of the
keyword. The format is like the original one, but only contains the context
of the keyword. HOW???

Thanks.

Re: About PDF+Lucene

Posted by Alexander Aristov <al...@gmail.com>.
use PDFBOX for the purpose. It can create PDF docs. But you will have to do
it yourself.

And Gong is right, it's not write place asking such questions

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov

Re: About PDF+Lucene

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.