Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Erez Efrati <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/07 21:19:05 UTC

gem install cassandra fails on windows

Hi,

I tried doing "gem install cassandra" and it failed trying to run the nmake.

Is there a way to get the cassandra gem installed on windows? (I am using
windows 7).

Thanks,
Erez

Re: gem install cassandra fails on windows

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Those of us who don't use Windows or Ruby might be able to help better
if you included the actual error message. :)