Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by anton_dak <ku...@dakosy.de> on 2012/11/12 14:28:41 UTC

SMX 4.4.2: several installations of smx on one server

Hi all,

I' have tried to work with two smx installations on one server but it seems
that both installations overlaps.
I have configured different ports for activemq, jetty and so on but for
example the variable "activemq.url" is the same for both installations.

Which ports and system valriables I have to configure to work with at least
two smx installations on one server?

Re: SMX 4.4.2: several installations of smx on one server

Posted by anton_dak <ku...@dakosy.de>.
Hi,

I had two different ports configured for activeMQ within the
system.properties.
I will test this again within the next weeks, currently I work with one smx
installation only.

Re: SMX 4.4.2: several installations of smx on one server

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It could be port for jetty, jmx, ssh, amq.

And the activemq.url = tcp://${activemq.host}:${activemq.port}, so if you redefine the activemq.port in etc/system.properties, it won't cause the conflict.

Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang