Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by James Nelson <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 17:44:43 UTC

submitting a patch?

Hello, hope this is the right place to ask this.

I'm working on patching nutch to support sorting results on multiple
fields. I have a patch partially completed and would like to get
feedback on it. I made the patch against the 0.7 line and want to know
if it's ok to post the patch against that branch or if I should make
it against mapred branch?

 thanks,

James

Re: submitting a patch?

Posted by James Nelson <te...@gmail.com>.
Hey,
 I created a new issue in jira and uploaded the patch files. I made
the patch against the 0.7 branch. Hopefully everything is in order, if
there is anything different I should have done, please let me know.
The url for the issue is:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-132

 Thanks,

  James

Re: submitting a patch?

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Hi,

RE: submitting a patch?

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi James,

 You can submit your patch via JIRA
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH). You can create an issue there
and then attach your patch to that issue.

G'luck,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246