Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Swami <sw...@iastate.edu> on 2002/07/24 17:43:17 UTC

Websphere 4 soap server

Hi,

I want to write my own RPCRouter servlet and want to run it in Websphere 4.

So, I downloaded soap src from xml.apache.org and was able to compile (I just changed the RPCRouterservlet. java - to just print my name during GET method.. instead of std. error message) to get soap.jar.

But, I'm not sure how to deploy my new RPCRouter servlet, as the procedures given in the docs are NOT for webpshere 4 but for 3.5 and they can't be used. So, if you could please tell me how to do this.

Best Regards,Swami