Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/30 06:16:56 UTC

Cordova Nightly Builds

I have been doing some work on releasing nightlys recently.

Please review PR [1] and comment on the issue [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/pull/58

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
any way I think having nightly builds it's great, next conquer the world
with a nightly mobilespec app ready to run on a device using the nightly
build :-)

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

RE: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.
Can we also run Medic on these nightlies ? My team could volunteer to do that work, if you guys think it is useful.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Tools release automation proposal + issue:

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cordova Nightly Builds

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.