Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/13 08:20:16 UTC

[Axis2] OMDiagrams missing in wiki

Hi all,

I'm trying to go through Axis2 wiki, and I find that some of the
OMDiagrams are missing at the url
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/OMDiagrams

Can someone look into this, b'coz they seem to give lot of insight
into OM components workflow.

Thank you
Jaya
--
-- Jaya

Re: [Axis2] OMDiagrams missing in wiki

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
nagoya machine is gone so all references to it such as
http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/axis2/OMDiagrams/conversion.GIF
no longer works.

i have no idea what is new name of machine that hosts Dims webpage - it
seems that www is different machine:
so http://www.apache.org/~dims/axis2/OMDiagrams/conversion.GIF does not work
(but http://www.apache.org/~dims/ works ...)

alek