Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Barry Nightingale <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/07 00:41:44 UTC

Hope it's right address.

I've lost Thesaurus, copy, cut and paste in Writer 4.01,  Is there some way
I can recover them please?  I've reverted to 4.00 where there is only the
Thesaurus mising.  Still a great suite of programs, I don't feel i should
complain really.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.  Thanks,
Barry.

Re: Hope it's right address.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding Alexandro's answer (below). And remember to reset your user
profile if you have problems:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426 Andrea

Re: Hope it's right address.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.