Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 15:09:02 UTC

Time to release 1.6.1?

I'd like to start getting a candidate together if there are no objections.

It looks like we have 65 resolved tickets with a fix version of 1.6.1.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
I'm on it. I'll get a more formal vote going after I dig through the jira a
bit and note what's changed.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 1.6.1.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
"I just don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers (or waste my own time) if
it's going to be -1'ed because of insufficient testing."

Yeah, understood. I'm just thinking that it might be good to first propose
new guidelines for a bugfix release, and then release accordingly. If
somebody objects to the looser guidelines (it won't be me), that should
come out in the guidelines proposal, rather than hold up the release.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?