Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com> on 2013/03/13 09:29:28 UTC

Re: Deltacloud Community Call #15 - 13th Feburary 2013 (today)

On 03/12, marios@redhat.com wrote:

Hi,

There will be a small change in agenda for today. Since marios can't join
this time, I'll take the lead. And since I'm not soo confident about the
CIMI blackbox tests, I'll speak about the new awesome superb
deltacloud-client and its ability to use Deltacloud internally.

The link to hangout will be announced ~20 minutes before call and posted
to list and into usual channels (twitter/g+, etc).

Cheers,
  Michal

--
Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>
Deltacloud API, CloudForms

Re: Deltacloud Community Call #15 - 13th Feburary 2013 (today)

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.
On 03/13, Michal Fojtik wrote:

The hangout link:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/83def17f90f65d72f955f3b4920b092b771a06cc?authuser=0&hl=en