Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Varun Garg <va...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/23 01:40:29 UTC

Re: forward question

There are many ways to store the requested page and
then redirect to the login action and once it is done
pass it back to thr requested resource, if it is a
matter of just the url with the query parameters you
can use the HTTP-REFERER from the header to see if a
different page was requested.

Or another way to do is before doing the forward to
the login action, put the requested resource info
(url, form post etc) inside the session or hidden
fields in the login page and get them back and forward
accordingly.

Varun