Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 19:47:10 UTC

Regression? Unable to find resource resource/*;jsessionid=* on first page request

Sometime between 10/24 and 11/28, Myfaces stopped loading resources on
a page request with a new session fragment.

I'm guessing there must have originally been code to handle the
";jsession=*" part of the URL that somehow was removed.  Once the
session is created, (on the next request) the resources are found
again.

Any of the AddResource committers have a quick fix for this, or should
I open a JIRA issue?

13:38:30.250 ERROR! [SocketListener0-0]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/WH/theme.css;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer. Check that this file is available in
the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.281 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/DB/theme.css;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer. Check that this file is available in
the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.312 ERROR! [SocketListener0-0]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/prototype.js;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
prototype.PrototypeResourceLoader. Check that this file is available
in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.390 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource resource/date.js;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f
for component calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer. Check that this file is
available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
13:38:30.421 ERROR! [SocketListener0-0]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/popcalendar_init.js;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer. Check that this file is available in
the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.437 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/popcalendar.js;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer. Check that this file is available in
the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.500 ERROR! [SocketListener0-0]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/defaultStyles.css;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component
tabbedpane.HtmlTabbedPaneRenderer. Check that this file is available
in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.
13:38:30.656 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyfacesResourceLoader.java:144)
>26> Unable to find resource
resource/dynamicTabs.js;jsessionid=460q0o5pdbm8f for component

Re: Regression? Unable to find resource resource/*;jsessionid=* on first page request

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
wow. Open Source, it's working ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Regression? Unable to find resource resource/*;jsessionid=* on first page request

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.