Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Muir <mi...@transacttools.net> on 2001/10/23 23:12:25 UTC

deploying the generated class files instead of jsps

I was wondering if there is a way to deploy the generated
class files (in the work directory), rather than the jsps.
Essentially, I don't wan't it to ever check the jsps (because
I don't want to distribute them); instead, I want it to
go directly to the class files in the work directory (or,
ideally, to a jar/war of those class files).

Thanks.

--
Mike Muir
TransactTools, Inc.

Re: deploying the generated class files instead of jsps

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
yep - you want to compile your jsps.  have a look at jspc - sorry, not
exactly sure what the best starting point would be.  The jspc.sh script is
probably a good bet, followed by the archives (o:

cheers
dim