Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stephane Dubon <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2000/03/25 06:42:15 UTC

xerces & and xalan

Hi !!!

I have some problems using Xerces and Xalan together.
I have some xml file containing a text like
<mytext>
State&amp;Country
</mytext>

which is parsed by Xerces (1.0.3) DOMParser and
give me a node containing "State&Country".
(There is just a & character include in the string
in place of the &amp; as stated in the xerces
mailing list)

Now my problem is the following, when I call the
XSLTProcessor with the method process passing
as first parameter the Document returned by the
DOMParser, the XSLTProcessor complains that the
Document from the DOMParser is not well formed
since the &amp; has been replaced by &, so is
there a way to solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Stephane DUBON

http://im.yahoo.com