Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 이해동 <go...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/03 10:52:04 UTC

Re: GSoC projects - haedong

Hi,

I’m in the process of [Nemo-464] Implementing an accurate task execution
simulator to predict distributed data processing execution.

This project consists of two main parts.

   1. Implement a model that simulates a task level execution.
   2. Improve the SimulationSimulator that simulate stage group level
   execution

And I am preparing an experiment to measure the task level execution time
for the first main part. I have selected factors that are expected to
affect the execution time on the task level execution. And have prepared to
adjust them.

The experiment was delayed a little, because There were errors during the
experiment. This issue has almost been resolved and I expect to be able to
proceed with the experiment again soon.

Thank you.

Hae Dong Lee

Seoul National University,