Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Lloyd Duhon <ha...@hawke.nkn.net> on 1997/04/02 00:20:02 UTC

os-freebsd/296: CGI programs stop responding Server must be HUP'd for them to be accessed (Every 15 Secs)

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Tue Apr 01 17:00:01 PST 1997

>Number:         296
>Category:       os-freebsd
>Synopsis:       CGI programs stop responding Server must be HUP'd for them to be accessed (Every 15 Secs)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Having set up the server following all of the settings for Extremely busy
FreeBSD servers, and compiling with the suggestions on the FIN_WAIT_2 problem,
I am still experiencing CGI scripts failing within SECONDS of restarting the
Web Server, The error is the same, "Internal Misconfiguration, please contact
webmaster" error that would occur if something was wrong in the script. However,
If I HUP the web server, the scripts will work properly for about 15 Secs, then
the error will reappear.
http://hawke.nkn.net/cgi-bin/testenv.cgi