Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Dilip.TS" <di...@starmarksv.com> on 2007/09/05 09:30:33 UTC

Embedded SOLR using the SOLR collection distribution

Hello,

 I would like to know if can implement the Embedded SOLR using the SOLR
collection distribution?

Regards,
Dilip

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Sep 5, 2007, at 3:30 AM, Dilip.TS wrote:
>  I would like to know if can implement the Embedded SOLR using the
> SOLR
> collection distribution?

Partly... the rsync method of getting a master index to the slaves
would work, but you'd need a way to <commit/> to the slaves so that
they reload their IndexSearcher's.

	Erik