Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by nuoyan <nu...@apache.org> on 2021/12/02 04:12:25 UTC

[Meeting] Apache ShenYu (incubating) Open And Governance Meeting Invitation

Hi Community,

Welcome to join the community's open and governance meeting, if you are
interested in.

Details of the meeting are as follows:
Meeting time: 2021/12/02 21:00-23:00 (GMT+08:00) CST - Beijing

Mode: online

Language: Chinese or English

Agenda:

1. Release Apache ShenYu 2.4.2.

  * Plan to create the new release within one month.
  * The new release should include the Agent module and MQTT plugin.

2. Feature Development.

  Backend

  * Add agent to Observability (In progress, Tang Yudong/Liu Yi)
  * The docker image can't work after include the Agent package.
    The jars of Agent module should not locate in classpath (In progress,
Tang Yudong/Liu Yi)
  * Add MQTT plugin (In progress, Zheng Siying)
  * Docker compose (In progress, Zheng Siying)
  * Optimize the JWT (Done, Zheng Siying)
  * Admin operation log (In progress, zzq1314zll)
  * There's dirty data after delete the plugin (Done, Zhu Congqi)
  * Add Grayscale release for GRPC/TARS etc. (Not begin, Zhang Lie/Song
Mingjie)
  * Enhance plugin parameter for RPC etc. (In progress, Zhang Lie/Song
Mingjie)
  * Optimize the Admin (In progress, Zhu Congqi)
  * Refine the Response plugin (Done, Zhu Congqi)
  * Refine the SQL scripts (In progress, Zhu Congqi/Zhu Kunshuai)
  * Add example and integration test module to the parent pom, skip the
test when build in local (Done, Zhang Yonglun)
  * Admin in the docker container can't load customized configurations
(Done, Zhang Yonglun)
  * Add scripts to judge the jvm parameters of different versions of JDK
(Not begin, TBD)
  * Extract the Netty configurations to a single file (Not begin, lahmxu)
  * Idempotency plugin(Not begin, Zhu Congqi)
  * Optimize Sql file for plugin-handle,shenyu-dict table fields(done,
nuo-promise/ShawnJim)

  FrontEnd

  * Use JSON to store PluginHandle metadata (Done, Dai Wenyu/Feng Zhenbing)
  * Admin selector quick copy (Done, Dai Wenyu/Feng Zhenbing)
  * Plugin Menu initials Uppercase (Done, Dai Wenyu/Feng Zhenbing)
  * Refine the blog style (Done, Dai Wenyu/Feng Zhenbing)
  * Refine the textbox size, style and layout (Done, Dai Wenyu/Feng
Zhenbing)
  * Use JSON to store PluginHandle  (Not begin, Feng Zhenbing)

3. Integration Test

  * Combining plugins for integration testing (In progress, Tang Zhen/Zhu
Kunshuai/phoenix)
  * Create docker images for integration test (Done, Luo xianglong)

4. Website && Documents

  * Add blog categories (Done, Feng Zhenbing)
  * Optimize the pictures of Our Users in home page (Done, Feng
Zhenbing/Liu Yi)
  * Update the committer promotion news (Not begin, Zhu Congqi)
  * Add FAQ (Not begin, Song Yuequan)

5. Community

  * Update events and news to the homepage (Done, Liu Liang)
  * Organize source code analysis events (In progress, Liu Liang/Huihui)
  * Clean up the warning in the source code check (In progress, community)

You can join in the following ways:

Click on the link to join the conference or to be added to the conference
list:
https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/tzEccqAzCAVD

Conference ID: 389 211 809
Password: 123456

Mobile one-touch dial-in
+8675536550000,,389211809# (Mainland China)
+85230018898,,,2,389211809# (Hong Kong, China)

Dial the number according to your location
+8675536550000 (Mainland China)
+85230018898 (Hong Kong, China)

Notes:

1. Please mute when attending the meeting.

2. Please change your name when you attend the meeting. The name rule
is`role-githubId`,such as: `Committer-yu199195`,
`Contributor-yu199195`,`Community-yu199195`.

Welcome to join us, Thanks!

Re: [Meeting] Apache ShenYu (incubating) Open And Governance Meeting Invitation

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
thanks, i will join

nuoyan <nu...@apache.org> 于2021年12月2日周四 下午12:12写道:

Posted by Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@gmail.com>.