Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Greg Holmberg <ho...@comcast.net> on 2010/05/06 09:11:45 UTC

Eclipse update site empty?

The website says this is the Eclipse update site

http://www.apache.org/dist/uima/eclipse-update-site/

but only /dist/uima exists, and it is empty.

Has it moved?

Greg

Re: Eclipse update site empty?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
On 5/6/2010 6:56 AM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> The website is updated to the distribution point for where things *will
> be* once we do our first non-incubator official release, which won't
> happen for a while.
>
> Meanwhile, please use the previous spot, in the incubator:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/uima/eclipse-update-site to get the
> latest release, which is 2.3.0-incubating.
>
> We'll update the web-site to point to the previous spot, for now.

I updated the website - should be live in an hour.. -Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Thilo Götz <tw...@gmx.de>.
I think Marshall is working on it.  Please check back later
today.

--Thilo