Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Roger Thomas <sn...@home.net.my> on 2004/08/05 03:35:43 UTC

Do we need to patch razor2.61 ?

Spamassassin 2.63
Razor 2.61

I copied Razor2.patch from spamassassin directory into razor directory and did this:

[roger@devel razor-agents-2.61]$ patch -p0 -d lib/Razor2 < Razor2.patch
patching file Client/Agent.pm
Hunk #1 FAILED at 969.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Client/Agent.pm.rej
patching file Client/Config.pm
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n] y
Hunk #1 FAILED at 348.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 393.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Client/Config.pm.rej
patching file Client/Core.pm
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n] y
Hunk #1 FAILED at 218.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Client/Core.pm.rej
[roger@devel razor-agents-2.61]$

Pls advise.

--
roger

Sign Up for free Email at http://ureg.home.net.my/

Re: Do we need to patch razor2.61 ?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 09:35 AM 8/5/2004 +0800, Roger Thomas wrote:
>Spamassassin 2.63
>Razor 2.61
>
>I copied Razor2.patch from spamassassin directory into razor directory and
>did this:

  No.. you've not needed to patch razor since 2.40 (released in Dec 2003).

Read the changelog ( http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/changes.php ) which
under the release of 2.40 mentions:
---------
Applied patch from Mark Martinec and Vivek Khera of Amavid to untaint
various file targets obtained from user input. This is the same patch
pointed to by the SpamAssassin FAQ
[http://www.spamassassin.org/released/Razor2.patch]