Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 18:45:13 UTC

Has anyone heard something about IGBO ( or LGBO) security?

Hi Guys,

The question is in the subject. I just got a head up from my boss to find
out if ofbiz has IGBO security implementation? It must be something
fresh/new brought with 2010. But google seems not giving any valuable
results at all when I try to search for it even without ofbiz context.

So if someone have heard about, pls let me know. Thanks.

Re: Has anyone heard something about IGBO ( or LGBO) security?

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Maybe he was referring to the International Gay Bowling Association? http://www.igbo.org/

Michael, perhaps you should ask your boss what he is talking about.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
related to ofbiz, it is part of the apache foundation.
i don't believe they are traded publicly or privately on any stock exchange.

so no ofbiz can not be leverage buyout.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/21/2010 1:54 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
IBO is Investor Buy-Out.
--