Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by CocoyLola <mb...@ibit.org> on 2010/02/18 10:10:59 UTC

Help with juddi client!

I have very big ussies!

I'm trying to run the code to get a valid Authentication Token found in
juddi_user_manual and it doesn't work.

public void testAuthToken() {
try {
String clazz = ClientConfig.getConfiguration().getString(
Property.UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT,Property.DEFAULT_UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT);
Class<?> transportClass = Loader.loadClass(clazz);
if (transportClass!=null) {
Transport transport = (Transport) transportClass.newInstance();
UDDISecurityPortType securityService = transport.getSecurityService();
GetAuthToken getAuthToken = new GetAuthToken();
getAuthToken.setUserID("root");
getAuthToken.setCred("");
AuthToken authToken = securityService.getAuthToken(getAuthToken);
System.out.println(authToken.getAuthInfo());
Assert.assertNotNull(authToken);
} else {
Assert.fail();
}
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
Assert.fail();
}
}

Fisrt, Property.UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT it not found.
second, ClientConfig is static reference and it imposible to invoce unless i
type ClientConfig cc= new ClientConfig (null);
Third; what libraries i need to run this program, many libraries are not
within the juddi3.0.1 lib folder and junit Assert either.

I hope someone reply me. I really need use juddi java client.
Step by step manual  "how to make work juddi client" will be amazing.

Thank you!