Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Zoundi <bi...@hermes.ulaval.ca> on 2006/08/23 18:52:56 UTC

Caching problems

Hi everybody,

I have caching problems with Cocoon. I am using a pipeline which type is
caching but when I generate the cocoon status using Cocoon Status
Generator, I can see that ehcache hasn't stored any objects.
I wonder if I have to do something in the cocoon.xconf file.

Thanks in advance

Re: Caching problems

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Yves Zoundi wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have caching problems with Cocoon. I am using a pipeline which type is
> caching but when I generate the cocoon status using Cocoon Status
> Generator, I can see that ehcache hasn't stored any objects.
> I wonder if I have to do something in the cocoon.xconf file.
>
> Thanks in advance
Using a caching pipeline does not neccessary mean anything will be
cached. It all depends on generators and transformers you use. Please
post your pipeline code.