Posted to user@flink.apache.org by GezimSejdiu <g....@gmail.com> on 2018/12/14 08:23:04 UTC

SANSA 0.5 (Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack) Released

Dear all,

The Smart Data Analytics group (http://sda.tech) is happy to announce SANSA
0.5 - the fifth release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA
employs distributed computing via Apache Spark and Apache Flink in order to
allow scalable machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for
large knowledge graphs.

Website: http://sansa-stack.net
GitHub: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack
Download: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack/SANSA-Stack/releases

We included support for heterogeneous data sources via a new data lake
concept, added new clustering algorithms, support for the Ontop virtual RDF
graph tool and many more features in this release. You can find the FAQ and
usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.

View this announcement on Twitter and the Sansa blog:
  http://sansa-stack.net/sansa-0-5/
  https://twitter.com/SANSA_Stack/status/1072897902828285953

Kind regards,

The SANSA Development Team
(http://sansa-stack.net/community/#Contributors)

Re: SANSA 0.5 (Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack) Released

Posted by Gezim Sejdiu <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi Timo,

many thanks for your feedback and looking forward to hearing from users
while using SANSA.

Sounds good, I will send it to the community mailing list as well, thanks a
lot for letting us know.

Best regards,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 1:22 PM Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> looks like a very useful extension to Flink. Thanks for letting us know!

> the news because the user@ list is more for user support questions and
> help.
>
> Regards,
> Timo
>
> Am 14.12.18 um 09:23 schrieb GezimSejdiu:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > The Smart Data Analytics group (http://sda.tech) is happy to announce
> SANSA
> > 0.5 - the fifth release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA
> > employs distributed computing via Apache Spark and Apache Flink in order
> > allow scalable machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for
> > large knowledge graphs.
> >
> > Website: http://sansa-stack.net
> > GitHub: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack
> > Download: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack/SANSA-Stack/releases
> >
> > We included support for heterogeneous data sources via a new data lake
> > concept, added new clustering algorithms, support for the Ontop virtual
> RDF
> > graph tool and many more features in this release. You can find the FAQ
> and
> > usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.
> >
> > View this announcement on Twitter and the Sansa blog:
> >    http://sansa-stack.net/sansa-0-5/
> >    https://twitter.com/SANSA_Stack/status/1072897902828285953
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > The SANSA Development Team
> > (http://sansa-stack.net/community/#Contributors)
> >

> > --
> > Sent from:

_____________

*Gëzim Sejdiu*

*PhD Student & Research Associate*

*SDA, University of Bonn*

*Endenicher Allee 19a, 53115 Bonn, Germany*

*https://gezimsejdiu.github.io/ <https://gezimsejdiu.github.io/>*

GitHub <https://github.com/GezimSejdiu> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Gezim_Sejdiu> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/g%C3%ABzim-sejdiu-08b1761b> | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=Lpbwr9oAAAAJ>

Re: SANSA 0.5 (Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack) Released

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi,