Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 15:53:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r816151 - in /lucene/java/trunk/contrib: ./ fast-vector-highlighter/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/vectorhighlight/ fast-vector-highlighter/src/test/org/apache/lucene/search/vectorhighlight/

mikemccand@apache.org wrote:

> + * LUCENE-1912: Fix fast-vector-highlighter issue when two or more
> +   terms are concatenated (Koji Sekiguchi via Mike McCandless)
> +
>  New features

But it wasn't in a release yet ... man, you got me started on this
Changes stuff, and now your going to have me
following suit and entering bug fixes that were not released. My mind is
torn.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com