Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matt Hughes <mh...@ccadllc.us> on 2013/01/18 18:59:38 UTC

Configure Wagon Logging in Maven

I'm trying to track down some unexpected slowness while downloading Maven
dependencies through Wagon.  I'd like to get at all the great logging that
is inside Wagon.   How can I run Maven with those logs enabled?

Re: Configure Wagon Logging in Maven

Posted by Matt Hughes <mh...@ccadllc.us>.
Yes.  That does not spit out all the logs wagon.

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Hi,
Did you already try mvn -X?

Cheers