Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gary Lackerman <Ga...@WETDesign.com> on 2008/08/04 19:13:50 UTC

Eclipse Mac not showing XML pages?

Hello,

I was able to setup the ofbiz project in Eclipse for Mac and get it to run
in ³Debug² mode. However, somehow I lost the XML files from the project. I
was going to make a simple label change and re-build to test my attempt, but
the XML files are missing. Only the Java files show. I checked and they are
there under the ³scripts² directory. I was trying to add plug-ins for XML
editing. Maybe this did something. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
GARY LACKERMAN
Software Developer
Gary.Lackerman@WETDesign.com