Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/08/27 20:53:14 UTC

Attachment email thing and new JIRA….

Since I know Karaf folks have started using this…..

The JIRA upgrade over the weekend seems to have broken all the RSS feed URL's that were being used to generate the attachment email thing.   I've updated the CXF stuff now to use the new URL.   If you are getting strange errors from the script, you may need to update the URL.    You can look at the CXF template (and likely just use it if you aren't):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/bin/jira-report.tmpl

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Attachment email thing and new JIRA….

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dan,

thanks for the update, I gonna upgrade on our side.

Regards
JB

On 08/27/2012 08:53 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Since I know Karaf folks have started using this…..
>
> The JIRA upgrade over the weekend seems to have broken all the RSS feed URL's that were being used to generate the attachment email thing.   I've updated the CXF stuff now to use the new URL.   If you are getting strange errors from the script, you may need to update the URL.    You can look at the CXF template (and likely just use it if you aren't):
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/bin/jira-report.tmpl

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org